Recreational Program Recreational classes are geared toward boys and girls ages 6 and older. Your child will be guided through the basic fundamentals of fitness and gymnastics in a fun and goal oriented manner on the various olympic events and trampoline.
Each participant is learning age appropriate gymnastics skills in a safe and progressive manner. Your child can go as far in gymnastics as their ability and interest permit, while developing healthy lifelong habits.
- Islanders Beginning gymnastics for girls or boys ages 6 and older. Must be enrolled in the 1st grade or higher. 55 minutes.
- Twisters Intermediate gymnastics class for ages 7 and older.
- Tsunamis Advanced gymnastics class for ages 7 and older.
- Hurricanes – Advanced gymnastics class for ages 10 and older. Comparable to the Xcel Bronze Level (non-competitive).
- Teens Co-ed class for ages 12-17, beginners or former competitive gymnasts practice old skills or learn new ones in a semi-structured environment.
- Adult For those 18 and over who wish to maintain skills or obtain new skills.